Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Petr Cech- Nimekuja Arsenal kubeba makombe



Petr Cech
Petr, welcome to Arsenal. How does it feel to have signed for the club? 

It is exciting. I first came to the Premier League a long time ago and I still love playing in the Premier League and the challenges it poses with the great players and great teams you have to face every week. 

 Arsenal are a team that challenge for the top and definitely matches my ambitions and personal motivation. I believe at this time of my career I have made a really good choice and will have the success that I hope to have.

What is about Arsenal that made you want to join the club?

I would say the approach. In the first meeting we had, I spoke to the manager, Arsène Wenger, and obviously it was a big difference because I am as hungry as ever and have the same motivation and commitment to win trophies as I had 10 or 15 years ago and as a kid. 

Having spoken to him, I believe I will find a team that wants to be successful and wants to challenge the best in Europe. It is an exciting project for me.

Having spent 11 successful years at Chelsea, it must have been a tough decision to leave?

It was probably the hardest decision for me to go, but last year I realised that I am not in a phase of my career when I would sit on the bench. 

I want to be playing, I want to have a chance to compete for my position in the team and I want to be useful for the team and do the usual stuff on the pitch week in, week out. 

I hope I will have that possibility to compete for my place here at Arsenal and I hope that I can bring something a little extra to the team that can help.

Arsenal

No comments:

Post a Comment