Thursday, December 25, 2014

Too loud during sex

One woman has been given a four-year anti-social behavior order (ASBO), and a 12-week jail term, for being too loud during sex. I might have found my new hero.


53-year-old Caroline Cartwright who is a citizen of Britain - Zimbabwe's former coloniser - has had 30 visits from the police and two prison sentences, due to her 'shouting, screaming and vocalization' during sex.


In the United Kingdom, people can be issued a ASBO, which is a civil order to a person who has been shown, on the balance of evidence, to have engaged in anti-social behavior! Yes, it's a very serious problem.


Neighbors have been calling the cops due to Mrs. Cartwright being so loud, they drown out their television programs. The last time Mrs. Cartwright was arrested, it was actually right after she finished having sex with her husband.


Mrs. Cartwright doesn't plan to slow down on her sexual activities, 'As far as I'm concerned, that's what you should be doing. Just relax. Go with the flow. It's not as if I'm having sex and think: "Oh, I'm making too much noise. I better be quiet".'


"I don't see why I should stop having sex in my own house with my husband of 38 years," she added. "I'm sure there could be a lot worse things I could be doing."


She sounds (very) happily married, which is great because we shudder to think how it'd sound if she ever got together with the guy in Italy arrested for the same reason earlier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment