Friday, October 17, 2014

Tangazo lasababisha ajali 517 kwa siku! (1)

An advertising campaign which made use of a woman's breasts has caused more than 517 traffic accidents in one day.
 
The massive adverts placed on the side of 30 trucks driving around Moscow showed a woman's breasts cupped in her hands with the slogan 'They Attract' across her nipples.
 
Male drivers became so distracted they rammed straight into each other resulting in a total of 517 accidents .

Euronews reports that the police sent out patrols to round up all the vehicles which featured the raunchy ad ,and impound them until the risque images could be removed.
Motorist Ildar Yuriev, 35, said: 
 
'I was on my way to a business meeting when I saw this truck with a huge photo of breasts on its side go by.Then I was hit by the car behind who said he had been distracted by the truck. It made me late and left my car in the garage, and although I am insured I am still out of pocket.' 

Furious drivers across Moscow have reportedly bombarded the agency with compensation claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment