Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Gibbs- Wenger kanifikisha hapa, namshukuru

 Video Poster
Kieran Gibbs is determined to repay the faith that Arsène Wenger has shown in him throughout his career.

The Arsenal manager celebrates 18 years in charge on Wednesday, and is credited with bringing through a host of youngsters during his time at the club.

Gibbs is one of his biggest success stories and the 25-year-old wants to show his appreciation for the man who, as he puts it, "has given me my career".

"I met him when I was just 16 and in that time obviously I've got to know him a lot better,” said Gibbs.

“It's a credit to be part of what he's doing with the club, and I feel proud.

“He's always remained positive in the team, he's believed in a lot of players and he's given me my career. I have him to thank for that, and I have to work my hardest to repay him."

Arsenal

No comments:

Post a Comment