Sunday, June 8, 2014

Kijana- Napenda vikongwe wenye mvi (3)

Kyle Jones, 31 poses for a picture with Marjorie McCool, 91 at a local park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

In 2009 he met great-grandmother Marge in the bookstore where she was working and asked for her number.

 Marge, who had been single for 37 years since splitting with the father of her six children, agreed to go on a date.
 
She said: '
In the beginning I got jealous of his other women but he keeps coming back to me and tells me I'm the best.The physical side of our relationship is wonderful. I amaze myself, he amazes me. 
There's nothing better.I wear sexy outfits to bed. I try to keep my bra on though because I don't have much left.My family consists mostly of boys, and they don't really care - what I do is my business.
 'Their ages are 71, 63, 61, 52 and 50.When people see us out together they probably think that he's my son, or maybe even a grandson. I have grandsons older.

No comments:

Post a Comment