Saturday, June 7, 2014

Kijana- Napenda vikongwe wenye mvi (2)

 

Women worry about their boobs sagging but I think the natural hang looks great. I'm really not a fan of plastic surgery. 

I don't like to say gray, I'm a fan of platinum hair. I prefer it natural.

'The most common criticism I hear is 'you're after money' or 'you're after inheritance'Or people think these women must be buying me things. But it's not true at all -

 I do this because I like it and they like it too. I've dated women from various ends of the financial spectrum, but it's never about what they have.'

According to Dailymail,the call centre worker was just 18 when he first acted on his attraction for older women and began a sexual relationship with a 50-year-old.

Kyle regularly sees up to five women at a time and takes them on dates - and even home to meet his mother

No comments:

Post a Comment