Friday, June 6, 2014

Kijana- Napenda vikongwe wenye mvi (1)

Kyle Jones, 31 poses for a picture with Marjorie McCool, 91 at a local park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
While some men prefer young girls with flawless figures,Kyle, from Augusta, Georgia, dates numerous pensioners at the same time and even takes them home to meet his 50-year-old mother. 


For the last five years he has been in a 'casual' relationship with 91-year-old Marjorie McCool.And despite the 60-year age gap, the pair have an active sex life and can't keep their hands off each other. 


 Kyle said:

'Everyone's brain is wired differently, some guys prefer blondes, some brunettes, some like other guys - I like old ladies.Most of the time, the average age I go for is between 60 and 80.

Whenever I'm trying to speak to an older woman, the first reaction I get is 'you're way too young'. 

I find persistence is good so I tell them it'll be fun.Often, the things women are so self-conscious about is what I'm into. I like the neck lines and wrinkles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment