Friday, May 30, 2014

'Kutumia kondom ni kumpinga Mungu'

 Zimbabweans urged to ditch condoms
"When I looked at other countries that are smaller in size than us they actually have bigger populations,"

"I am pained when I am told that my little daughter must go on contraceptives. Why do you want these foreign products? It pains me a lot.

"Where are you going to get soldiers should there be an aggression? 

We want police officers, workers, nurses. If you are to ask young people today how many children they have you would hear them responding proudly, 'just two'."

"You want to be a super power, but you do not want to multiply,"

"So you want an injection or a tablet to interfere with that natural process created by God?"

Zimbabwe's Registrar-General Tobaiwa Mudede
"When I looked at other countries that are smaller in size than us they actually have bigger populations," said Mudede. "I am pained when I am told that my little daughter must go on contraceptives. Why do you want these foreign products? It pains me a lot.

"Where are you going to get soldiers should there be an aggression? We want police officers, workers, nurses. If you are to ask young people today how many children they have you would hear them responding proudly, 'just two'." - See more at: http://zimkasi.com/index-id-weird+news-zk-19938.html#sthash.0qArJmpL.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment