Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Brazil star confirms £17m Tottenham move

Tottenham have won the battle for Brazil midfielder Paulinho after Corinthians confirmed he will join them for £17.1million.
 Signing off: Paulinho helped Brazil win the Conferderations CUp as they beat Spain 3-0 in the final
The player had been widely expected to leave the Brazilian club for England after the Confederations Cup final, as revealed by Sportsmail.

And, during an emotional press conference, the 24-year-old broke down as he explained his exit.
Emotional: Paulinho in tears at Corinthians press conference announcing he is to join Tottenham
Paulinho in tears at Corinthians press conference announcing he is to join Tottenham
Paulinho
Exit door: Paulinho walks out after holding the press conference
Paulinho walks out after holding the press conference

'It's hard to say anything at a moment like this, but I am sure those were three wonderful years in my career, with many titles,' he said.

'What I have to say to Corinthians fans, board and staff is !see you soon! - I will be back in no time, due to everything they have done for me.
 Paulinho of Brazil celebrates
'My individual titles are all thanks to the club, Corinthians will be in my heart for the rest of my life.'

Daily Maily

No comments:

Post a Comment