Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The sky the limit

Hi, I’m BASIL MSONGO, journalist working with Tanzania Standard Newspapers (TSN) of Dar es Salaam.

I’m glad introducing to you this first ever Tanzania life stories blog run by a Tanzanian journalist with different experiences both in my career and social issues.

In Maisha blog, both failures and success of our brothers and sisters will reach your eyes and click in your mind.

It’s my humble hope that you will never regret reading life experience of others and hopefully learn where they did or didn’t make it.

www.simulizi.blogspot.com is for us to share, make the most of it, you just can’t afford to miss it.
-----------------------------------------

I’m at TGDLC classroom at IFM buildings sharpen my skills in internet usage

It’s my first time attending such a useful training on modern journalism

I’m happy meeting with some veteran journalists, experienced radio and TV presenters, senior editors and a gender activist.

………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment