Friday, September 25, 2015

Model without legs earns over $1000 daily

"Aspiring Model Born Without Legs Who Earns More Than $1,000 a day, Says 'I don't need legs to feel sexy’

An aspiring model , Kanya Sesser born without legs is earning more than $1,000 a day flaunting her toned body in racy underwear.

 The 23 year old was adopted from an orphanage in Thailand at the age of 5 ,as she was abandoned by her family at birth .. Her adopted parents took her to the USA ..Despite her different appearance, she feels beautiful, she says in a new interview. Modeling is “something fun” that “shows her story,” Kanya told NY Daily News.

“I’m different and that is sexy, I don’t need legs to feel sexy … I love showing people what beauty can look like. These images show my strength. I enjoy making money from it and I love showing people what beauty can look like. These images show my strength.”

misspetitenaijablog

No comments:

Post a Comment