Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Balotelli huyoo AC Milan

Balotelli has returned to AC Milan having arrived for a medical in Italy on Tuesday morningMario Balotelli wears the AC Milan strip after undergoing a medical in the Italian capital ahead of his loan move
Mario Balotelli has re-joined AC Milan on a season-long loan - immediately declaring he needs stop talking and knuckle down.

The Liverpool striker, who had been training away from the first team squad for most of the last month, has been in Milan over the weekend in an attempt to thrash out a deal to take him away from Anfield.

Balotelli was pictured coming out of a black Audi wearing a red Puma hoodie as he made his way into hospital before penning a deal. 

He said: 'I'm happy to have returned. I have little to say, just that I'm looking forward to training and proving my worth.
'I'm physically well - I just have to train with the squad.

'I have a lot of motivation but I just have to work and not speak.

'Did I think I would return to Milan? Yes, I always had Milan in my heart and I always had hope that I would return one day.

'Will I end my career here? I just have to start to work and have a good year, just have to work and that's that.'

Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment