Sunday, December 21, 2014

Wizkid: Acheni nile ujana

Starboy Wizkid has said it time without number that he is not getting married anytime soon.

He has also said contrary to popular opinion, he invests his money wisely.

He also said though he charges for collabos,he never pays for one because he is confident in himself .

He told the Nation 

Talking about investment, where are you sinking your money?
Properties and jewellery… I don’t spend money on stupid things. I just try as much as possible to do me. 
I’m a grown man. I have problems too. I have a child I’m taking care of. I have responsibilities too, believe it or not.
You talked about doing a song with Chris Brown, when is it dropping? And did you pay for it?
Yeah, yeah I have a song with Chris Brown. Done actually; we are shooting the video in about two or three weeks. It’s going to drop early next year.
Did I pay to do it? No, no payment at all. 
I don’t pay anyone for collaborations men. I’ve never paid for collaboration because I’m confident of the type of music that I make
Expecting any child soon?
 
Expecting ke? No wedding on your card?
There is nothing like that.
Is Wizkid single and searching?
Wizkid is just a star boy, having fun and mingling things (laughs).

No comments:

Post a Comment