Friday, December 12, 2014

Mghana amwagia sifa Wema Sepetu

Shortly after Tanzania’s former beauty queen Wema Sepetu posted a photo of her and Ghanaian actor Van Vicker, news went around that the two were the newest couple in town.


However, Wema Sepetu who was allegedly dumped by Diamond Platnumz for Ugandan socialite Zari, will be starring alongside the Ghanaian actor in a new movie. 


Van Vicker broke the news on his Instagram account where he sang the praises of Wema Sepetu.


The movie is dubbed Day After Death and is expected to be a thriller.


Van Vicker posted, “#MyNextBigThing I am excited abt our Ghana Tanzania collaboration. You finally landed. Today was day 1. good stuff. I love the way you are passionate abt what you want and u get it done. 


Enjoy workin with you. watch for Day After Death (D.A.D) #DayAfterDeath starring Wema @wemasepetu and me van vicker. I am directing again ya’ll and acting. 


it’s challenging but I love the challenge. Hey its my daughter’s j’dyl debut in films as an actor.”
Wema Sepetu and Van Vicker 2
Wema Sepetu and Van Vicker 1

No comments:

Post a Comment