Thursday, November 20, 2014

Rais- Huwa sipati na silazimishi kupata

President Jonathan has revealed the secret of his success in life , that's not forcing things to happen

He says he never gets the things he wants. He also begged politicians not to make politics a do or die affair.

Speaking while hosting members of the Presidential Declaration Committee ,he said
In my own life, the things I look for I hardly get.

 It’s what I don’t even think about that I get sometimes. I believe most of you will smile. But collectively, first and foremost, let us unite the party and work together for our collective victory.”

Let me use this unique opportunity to plead with all of us who are aspiring for electoral offices that the world does not begin and end with the office you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment