Thursday, October 2, 2014

"Nitafanya kila ninaloweza Wenger afurahi'

Danny Welbeck
Danny Welbeck thinks Arsenal's 4-1 win over Galatasaray can be the platform to kickstart their season both domestically and in Europe.
 
Welbeck has been deployed in his preferred position as a centre forward since he joined the club and the 23-year-old was delighted to repay the faith Arsène Wenger has shown in him.

"He's given me the chance to play up front in my preferred position," said Welbeck.

"I'm going to do everything that I can to make sure that he's happy.

"This is my first career hat-trick. I'm playing up front and trying to score goals and getting into goalscoring positions - tonight it paid off.

"The most important thing was we got our three points on the board. We needed that after the first game in the group.

"We've set the benchmark now and we've really got to try and grow on that positive win. From now on we want to get three points in every single game."

Arsenal

No comments:

Post a Comment