Friday, October 10, 2014

Mke abeba mimba ya mume wa mtu

Mke wa mtu kabeba mimba ya mchepuko ambaye pia ni mume wa mtu!


Mwanamke huyo mjamzito anauliza, amwambie mumewe kuwa mimba si yake ?

Soma hapo chini, msaidie kumshauri 


I am 28 and have been married for two years.


 My husband cheated on me six months after we got married when I was three months pregnant. 

I was so stressed because I loved and trusted him that, unfortunately, I lost the baby. Since then, I can no longer trust him. 

At the beginning of this year, I got a new posting at my workplace and met a colleague who was a close friend. 


We attended work-related meetings and seminars together and with time, we got attracted to each another.

Three months ago, we attended a two-week seminar in Mombasa together. While there we made love and had fun. 


The problem is that I got pregnant, yet he is also married. 

Do I tell him? He suspects something and I have been avoiding him since I realised that I was pregnant. I am confused because I love him.

EK


 www.nation.co.k

No comments:

Post a Comment