Thursday, September 11, 2014

Balotelli tena

What's Mario Balotelli up to now? Liverpool’s £16million striker was sporting an odd new look at training.

Whether the 24-year-old carried on training like this was unclear but it had echoes of when he struggled to put on a bib during his time with Manchester City.

Mario Balotelli appeared to have problems keeping his shorts up as he trained at Melwood
Mario Balotelli appeared to have problems keeping his shorts up as he trained at Melwood
Mario Balotelli missed Italy's 2-0 win over Norway as he was serving a one-match suspension


The Italian forward wandered around with his shorts down at Melwood
The Italian forward appeared to be a bit sweaty after an arduous training session 
The Italian forward appeared to be a bit sweaty after an arduous training session 

Daily Maily

1 comment:

  1. Greetings I am so glad I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Askjeeve for
    something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks
    for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also
    love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through
    it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have
    time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent b.



    my web site nowfood

    ReplyDelete