Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Suarez- Sing'ati tena

Luis Suárez promised Barcelona fans he will never bite another player again and revealed he has sought professional help to prevent it happening for a fourth time.

The Uruguay striker spoke publicly for the first time on Tuesday since the incident with the Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup on 24 June – following previous bites on Branislav Ivanovic and PSV Eindhoven’s Otman Bakkal
 
Although he repeatedly said he does not want to look back and described the question of therapy as a “private issue,” asked if he had done anything to guarantee it does not happen again, he said: “I have dealt with the appropriate professionals.”
 
“The suspension is what it is and I have to accept it, it is a personal matter but I have worked with the adequate professionals.

“I have tried to forget this game and this situation as well. It is a difficult moment for me and I would say to all the fans to not worry because I am not doing that anymore.”

 He insisted: “I say to all the fans: ‘Don’t worry, I won’t do that again.’ ”

No comments:

Post a Comment