Thursday, August 28, 2014

‘I’m tired of my husband’

“I can no longer bear with my husband’s irresponsible lifestyle. When it comes to our children, he has no clue about their upkeep. 

One of our children was three months old when he took ill. I told my husband but he pretended not to have heard. 

I sold virtually all I had to safe our son’s life because I couldn’t watch him die just like the first. My husband was not bothered. He never asked after the well-being of our child.

“When the second one took ill, I told my mother-in-law who said she would only support me if I gave her turkey because I deal in livestock. Eventually, our son died. 

My mother-in-law said if I had given her the turkey, our son would have lived. 

I was speechless! I vowed not to allow my husband have canal knowledge of me anymore because it isn’t worth it,” 

Middle-aged Toun Onifade yesterday in court

No comments:

Post a Comment