Sunday, May 25, 2014

Genevieve- Nachukia gharama za umaarufu (4)

 

What’s your definition of love?

Love has to be understanding, caring. Love, to me, is being with somebody for 24 hours without being bored. 

Love is catching your breath every time you see whoever you are in love with. Love is friendship, love is understanding and love is trust.
Do you believe in being faithful in a relationship?
 
Yeah! I’m very faithful.

Can you date a fan?

I’ve never dated a fan. And I don’t know if I can. But people come around to toast as per fans. But it’s a matter of nicely telling them off. 

There are different reasons why fans like or love artistes. So, it actually depends on why my fan loves me. It depends.
What’s your idea of a sensual treat?

Quiet time in a place surrounded by nature, water, trees…less talk, more of feelings, let the feelings show instead.

What part of a man’s body do you like most?

What kind of questions are these? Okay, a man’s chest, from the belly up.

What part of your own body do you like most?

I guess it’s my eyes. I think I like my eyes.

What’s your greatest wish?

That God continues to bless me. Especially with the right man and a good family.

It’s like you are too eager to get married?
  No, no, no. The thing is just that there comes a time in your life where everything is going fine. And all you say to yourself is after this, what next? After everything, you have to get married as far as you are a woman.

 kemifilani

Itaendelea kesho

No comments:

Post a Comment