Saturday, May 24, 2014

Genevieve- Nachukia gharama za umaarufu (3)


Is it true that you dumped him for Fred Amata?

Fred Amata? I’ve never had anything to do with Fred Amata. In Ripples, I used to call Fred Amata uncle. So, I don’t see the reason why I should date Fred Amata. 

Fred Amata and I are just friends. I don’t have anything to do with him.
Are you now saying that apart from Kunle Coker, you have not dated any other person in the industry?

I will not say that and I will not say anything on the contrary either. I don’t think it is your business. It’s my personal life.
What do you find most attractive in a man?

The fact that a man will take me for who I am, not for what he hears or what he believes. I like people who take me for the me they see. That’s the most important thing. And have regard for me. And trust too.

What do you think is the biggest mistake that men make with women?

Everyone makes mistakes. But to me, I will not tolerate any man who hits women. To me, that’s evil.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

I believe in infatuation at first sight. Love is a very strong feeling. It does not just come. People think infatuation is being in love. 

They are two different things. You don’t know anything yet until you get to meet the person and you begin to fall in love. Not just physically, but externally with the person.
Can you recollect the first time you fell in love?
Yes!

Tell us about it.

I think we met at a show. This was when I was in secondary school and we shared a lot of things in common – singing. It was a case of two compatible people who were so much in love with each other and…

(Interruption) So, what eventually happened?
 
Like I said, relationships must come and go. You can’t help everything that happens. Some things just happen for no reason.

kemifilan

Itaendelea kesho

No comments:

Post a Comment