Thursday, May 22, 2014

Genevieve- Nachukia gharama za umaarufu (1)

How does it feel to have risen this far within so short a time?

(Smiles) I’m trying to handle it as much as I can. It feels fulfilling. 

I feel I’m having the best of my time. I feel the Lord is with me. I feel I have been able to make an impact on people and I have a lot of fans and I’m enjoying my life. It feels good.
To what or whom do you owe all that?
 
God’s gift, talent, determination, pride…
What do you mean by pride? They say it goes before a fall. And now you are saying it is responsible for your success? 

You have to have pride to be able to stand the crowd, you have to have pride to be able to stand the intimidation and arrogance of people.

 Especially people who feel you have to pay dues to get to where you are going. 

You have to have the pride and stamina to tell them boldly you know what you are doing; they didn’t bring you to the industry, you will leave when you want to and you leave because you want to.
Where do you hope to be in the next 10 years?

In the next 10 years, I know I will be married with kids. But I think it all depends on what God has fashioned out for me. 

I know I will still be in the entertainment industry or the fashion world or whatever.

 kemifilan

Itaendelea kesho

No comments:

Post a Comment