Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Boko Haram watishia kumteka mtoto wa Rais

“I will imprison Jonathan’s daughter, any one that turn to Islam will be saved. For me anyone that embraces Islam is my own. Stupid Jonathan, you will be surprise. Until the land is soaked with blood.”
Later he said,

 “This is a war against Christians and democracy and their constitution, we have not started, we will be in Abuja, and in your state. This war is against Christians, I mean Christians, generally the infidels. Allah says we should finish them when we get them.”

Shekau boasted in the video that he has no business with infidel’s money, “I have no time with your trillion. I am working for Allah and will die for it.  No one can stop me. You killed Mohammed Yusuf.  Are you not saying he is even better than Shekau? 

Even if you kill me, other fighters will rise better than me, I am nothing and worthless before Allah who I am working for. You are sitting with Christians and saying we are one, saying there is no difference. We are not one with infidels.” 


The leader of Boko Haram sect, Imam Abubakar Shekau

No comments:

Post a Comment