Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Wenger- Tutapambana hadi mwisho

I'm absolutely 100 per cent determined to fight to make the top four. But it will be difficult.

 We still have a programme that is feasible but we have first I think to focus on the quality of our performances before we dream of places. Let's get back to playing better than that.

I wouldn't question the spirit of this team. They are focused, they want to do well. I just feel they have lost something on the confidence front and that you could see. 

We looked a little bit disjointed when we had to run after the score.

I don't know. It's very difficult to identify that it's fear. I would just say that maybe our big defeats away from home have taken some of the charisma away from the team. 

Is that fear, is that belief, is that confidence? Maybe a bit all together.

Arsenal

No comments:

Post a Comment