Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Msemaji P Square alivyowaponda waandishi


“However as a journalist, I am pained that trained journalists allow themselves to be remoted by Linda Ikeji, a mere blogger without any professional training to stall them from investigating serious news material like this. 

These days, immediately Linda posts anything on her blog, journalists just go there and copy and paste the story without any checks and balances, it is outrightly wrong, I'm really upset about this.


“She called me after posting the story and I just decided to ignore her calls, because I didn't think we had anything more to say when the milk has been spilt.



“I have taken my time to explain to you this way because you are a friend and did not join the bandwagon.



“As for those bloggers out there, I allowed them to write whatever they like; after all, they are consuming their internet data, not mine.”


usaveone

No comments:

Post a Comment