Friday, February 28, 2014

Mke amtesa mumewe kwa Facebook

My wife is always on Facebook, am I safe?

We have been together for nine years and we have three children. Since August 2012, we have had serious misunderstandings over her Facebook friends because they call her almost every day.

I shared my concerns with her, saying I was not comfortable with the calls she was receiving, but she turned a deaf ear to my complaints, so I involved her relatives to help make her change her ways. This was in vain.

I tried to stop her from using an Internet enabled phone, but lost that battle too.

I was forced to look for her five regular callers, who happen to be the men who are her friends on Facebook. 

One of them was abroad last year, but he has now returned to Uganda and she has his current phone number. Am I safe?

L.A.K

 newvision

No comments:

Post a Comment