Thursday, August 29, 2013

Daktari 'amkarabati' mwanamke, AMUOA

Dr David Matlock with his wife Veronica. Picture: Screengrab, The Doctors
Dr David Matlock with his wife Veronica. 

WHEN plastic surgeon and bodybuilder Dr David Matlock turned up for work one day in 2007, little did he know he would be operating on a woman soon to become his wife. 

After giving birth to a baby girl, the now 38-year-old Veronica sought the services of Dr Matlock for a vaginoplasty - what is now commonly known as 'designer vagina' surgery.

"I couldn't even look into his eyes because of the reason I was there," Veronica, who is now Dr Matlock's wife, told the Daily Mail.

"I was so shy and bashful, but he says it was love at first sight."

"I didn't see her weight then, I just knew what I wanted to do," said Dr Matlock, who after their first consultation suggested Veronica also undergo what he dubs a 'Wonder Woman Makeover' - liposuction of the chin, arms, and legs, and a Brazilian butt lift.

"She opted for everything I suggested. Even marriage" he said.

Indeed, Veronica and David became Mr and Mrs Matlock soon after, with the doctor proposing on their first date away from his surgery room.
Veronica Matlock with her daughter Isabelle (l) and husband David (r). Picture: Screengrabs, The Doctors
Veronica Matlock with her daughter Isabelle (l) and husband David (r). 
 
Since then, Veronica has a vaginal rejuvenation, labiaplasty, a G-spot shot, liposuction and, most recently, Botox injections.

"I feel like I'm a walking advertisement for him," she told the Mail. "He keeps himself looking good, it's added pressure. So I feel like I have to look good, you know."

The "looking good" she's referring to is her husband's pioneering fat-implant technique called 'Vaser High Def Liposculpting', which he tests on himself. 

 The procedure involves injecting fat into different parts of the body to create a perfectly sculpted, muscular figure.

"I just wanted to take my body to a point where, with exercise and diet, you couldn't get it there," said Dr Matlock.

"I always eat healthy. A lot of my business is fat, doing liposuction all the time, but I don't like fat.

"We take out the fat under ultrasonic guidance and inject it into the muscles. I can sculpt out the biceps, the triceps, obliques, abs, calves, whatever."

Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment