Thursday, July 12, 2012

Barua ya wazi ya binti mjamzito kwa Mario Balotelli

Mario Balotelli's pregnant former girlfriend has written an open letter to the footballer agreeing to take a paternity test to prove the baby is his as the bitter war of words between the two of them hots up.

In her emotion charged letter lingerie model and TV showgirl Raffaella, 27, hits out at Balotelli, 21, for accusing her of 'cashing in' on the pregnancy, denying that she has accepted payment for interviews or photos.

The couple split in April after a tempestuous year long relationship ended with a doorstep bust up and then two weeks ago Raffaella revealed she was almost four months pregnant and the baby was his.
Last resort: Raffaella Fico has written an open letter to her former boyfriend Mario Balotelli following the news that she is pregnant
Raffaella Fico has written an open letter to her former boyfriend Mario Balotelli following the news that she is pregnant

Initially it was reported that he was 'delighted' with the news but Manchester City and Italy striker Balotelli then issued a strongly worded statement in which he said he would 'accept his full responsibilities once a paternity test' had been taken to establish if he really was the father.

Raffaella's romantically passionate letter, which was published in the latest edition of glossy Italian weekly Chi, spoke in loving terms of Balotelli and made it clear that she still has feelings for him - even though he has insisted there is no chance of a reconciliation.

She wrote:'This child I desire with all my heart and I want it because it is not a child that arrived by chance but instead it is the fruit of love between two people and you know well what I am talking about.
Happy to oblige: The pretty brunette stated that she will take a DNA test but also added that Balotelli had been 'happy with the news'
The pretty brunette stated that she will take a DNA test but also added that Balotelli had been 'happy with the news'

'This letter was the only way I could speak to you. I am happy to take the DNA test but I still have the text messages you sent me from Krakow (during Euro 2012) in which you said you were happy with the news I had given you.

'Even if the events of life have separated us you will be a present and responsible father, as well as one being full of love for his child. You know full well where to find me and I will always be ready to speak with you about the future of your child. Of our child.'

She added:'I'm writing this letter because I was left deeply hurt as a woman but also as a mother by what you said in your cold statement. I find it unfair on your part that you wrote (if you indeed did write it) the insinuation that I was cashing in on the birth of our child.
Father-to-be: The famous footballer has said that he will 'accept his full responsibilities' following a paternity test
The famous footballer has said that he will 'accept his full responsibilities' following a paternity test 

'Dear Mario, and allow me to call you that, I have not been paid for any interview in which I spoke highly of you and of the life together I wanted and where I confirmed rumours that I was pregnant - my tummy is getting bigger all the time and it's not easy to hide.'

Since news of her pregnancy emerged Balotelli has been spotted living it up in nightclubs near his home town of Brescia as well as in the south of France after being given a few days extra holiday while his City team mates are on pre-season training in Austria.

Last week after he issued the statement demanding a paternity test Raffaella's brother Francesco, also angrily hit out at the player saying he was showing a lack of respect towards his pregnant sister.
This is the life: Balotelli was seen drinking champagne and enjoying a massage in St Tropez this weekend
Balotelli was seen drinking champagne and enjoying a massage in St Tropez this weekend

Daily Mail

1 comment: