Thursday, January 30, 2014

Swaga za Mourinho Chelsea ilipobanwa

Emotions running high: Fourth official Mike Jones had to have word with Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho
Fourth official Mike Jones had to have word with Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho

And Mourinho said: 'That is not best league in the world football, this is football from the 19th century. Too bad. What do I mean about 19th-century football? Pretending injuries. 

'Cheating, but I don't know if that's the right word. The goalkeeper taking his time, not after minute 70, but in the first minute. Ten defenders in the box. Very basic.  

'It's very difficult to play a football match where only one team wants to play. I told Big Sam (Allardyce).

'They need the points but because they need points, to come here and not play and do it the way they did  . . . is it acceptable? Maybe yes.

'I cannot be too critical because if I was in this position, I don't know, would I do the same? Maybe I would. 

Juggler Jose: Mourinho keeps the ball in the air during break in playPressure point: Mourinho berates the fourth official as he signals four minutes of injury time despite a West Ham player being down injuredThe last angry man: Jose Mourinho vents his frustration after Willian is fouled by Joey O'Brien
Screamer: The Chelsea boss was frustrated all evening as his side couldn't find a way through West Ham

Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment