Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Nukuu ya leo

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/wpgo/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nelson-mandela-graca-machel.jpgMourners gather outside Nelson Mandela's  old house in ...Graca Machel and Nelsob Mandela attend the  2010 FIFA football World Cup final at the  Soccer City stadium in Soweto.Nelson Mandela walks free from prison in February 1990 with his then wife Winnie by his side. Nelson Mandela married Graca Machel, his greatest love,  in 1998, on his 80th birthday. Nelson Mandela with his wife Graca Machel  and his ex-wife Winnie Madikizela Mandela on his 86th birthday.

 
 
"During my lifetime, I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society," he said. 


"It is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." Nelson Mandela

No comments:

Post a Comment