Friday, November 29, 2013

Mume amshambulia mtalaka, amnyonya damu

A shocked Ms Millicent Wairimu, 25 at the Murang'a District Hospital where she received treatment Thursday November 28, 2013 after a man whom she says is her former husband attacked her at Mukuyu market, Murang'a on Wednesday evening. She said the man bit her on the neck and lower lip and even sucked her blood. The man is reported to have later surrendered to police in Nairobi. PHOTO/SAMUEL KARANJA.



A 25-year-old woman has escaped death after she was badly assaulted and bitten several times by her former husband.

Ms Millicent Wairimu, a resident of Mukuyu market in Murang’a, was attacked and left for dead by the man she had separated from three years ago.

According to the victim the man strangled her and bit her on several parts of the face, neck and back as he sucked her blood.
  
Wairimu, a mother of one, has received treatment at the Murang’a District Hospital.
She alleged that the incident which occurred on Wednesday evening left her with several injuries on her neck, face and back.

The victim said she had to pretend to be dead to avoid further attacks which occurred inside her house in Mukuyu.

“The man had travelled from Nairobi and claimed he was searching for me and when I allowed him into my house, he immediately began strangling me saying he was out to kill me,” she said Thursday at Murang’a District Hospital.


The woman said during the struggle, she was unable to raise alarm even as the man bit and sucked her blood.

“I was shocked as he would bite very hard and suck blood from my neck, lips and face,” added Ms Wairimu who could barely speak due to the injuries on her lower lip.
“He was very strong and as he was strangling me I could not scream.

I had to pretend that I was dead for him to leave me alone,” said the woman adding that the man was upset that she had left him.

Nation

No comments:

Post a Comment