Sunday, August 3, 2014

'I love sex, everybody is addicted to sex'-2

Yes, my husband is in Nigeria. I had sex this morning.Don’t you love sex? 

The thing is sweet. But what I’m doing is not because I love sex but I mean, when God gives you lemon then you make lemonade. 

I love sex so I use it and it’s all the same. That’s why it’s natural and it’s working for me.

What is the wildest thing you’ve ever done in the bedroom?
I was with a guy and he was really not good in bed. Suddenly, his brother came in, and I just had sex with him as well as his brother.
Was he in the same room with his brother?
No, but he disappointed me in bed. And since I needed it and his brother was available, so I had to do it with him. It was one after the other.
People see me as a bad girl now, but I think it was before. It was just unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment